I’m going to be up a video this week about using our @BreadTubeTV PeerTube instance https://watch.breadtube.tv for anyone interested increasing their distribution channels and backing up their videos.
This was a good read https://kevq.uk/why-i-dont-use-a-static-site-generator/
Complementary piece title: why static site generators and content management systems need each other
I need to spend some time this weekend and next catching up. Last few have been rather busy and intense with COVID-19 reacting and amazing life events.
I am actively working on three https://BreadTube.tv projects.
- https://staging.breadtube.tv which is a rewrite of the site
- https://api-staging.breadtube.tv which is a content management system serving the new rewrite
- As well as a site redesign with torres_asdf
There are 2 stale projects
- PeerTube server, looking for software engineering support for this project. https://gitlab.com/breadtube/peertube.breadtube.tv/-/issues/1
- Getting community guidelines written up, needs a writer https://gitlab.com/breadtube/www.breadtube.tv/-/issues/3
Hi @papaj thanks for joining us, really looking forward to pair-programming with you. I'll get Muro in here to talk the current progress on getting #PeerTube up with Kubernetes https://github.com/Chocobozzz/PeerTube/issues/2304
@alines7777 Yup I think so, have made you mod.
Have set up a https://BreadTube.tv private mastodon instance for creator collaboration.
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!